Sunday, September 11, 2011

A night at Mont Kiara

Went to a Bistro called Top Ten at Mont Kiara yesterday night. Dad's friend open that bistro. It's like a buffet, RM30 per person. The food there is okay. Saw a little kids dancing(they are good!), 6 boys beating the drum with wonderful rhythm(haha no handsome ones)..
Actually I saw a okay-looking guy, but he SMOKES and DRINKS BEER. So no matter how good-looking he is, still, OUT! hahahah okay it is not like I'm going to choose a boyfriend.
Suddenly, it rained heavily at around 11pm, the wind was super duper strong, and I felt cold until I really shivered and couldn't speak properly. But it was nice, the wind here in KK won't be that cold.
It's a nice place you know, but the houses there are expensive. Their condominiums have gym, swimming pool, badminton courts, tennis courts, bistro... haha I saw some Ang Mo(s) there. =D

Tomorrow is Monday, means need to go to school... =(

By the way, the newspaper stated that next year we only have to go school for 203 days. Lots of holidays! bahahahaa but it's my SPM year,so the holidays are not for me to enjoy, it's to study and study and study. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Saw this tweet
A pinky is small but the secrets it holds are huge.

So true right? haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment