Saturday, April 16, 2011

awards awards awards.. =)

just came back from the Awards Day at SMKKK... it's kinda boring because we cant walk around, gotta stay in the hall, wearing that irritating tie... And I saw those who went to asrama school came back.. Most of them grew older..haha....just miss them... it's kinda fun seeing someone that you havent seen him/her for a long time... lalala..
 
senget-ted school badge..hey! that's my name! weehee! XD
 
it looked kinda plain but still love it.. =)

 me!
I looked tired... haha!

I hope I'll get the SPM one in 2013..heh...my history teacher said need to have high hope.. reach the sun, not the moon..(somethin like that.. haha forgotten dy..)

I asked my mum when can I learn violin.. and she said after SPM...then I was like, WHAT?! IT'S 1 YEAR+8 MONTHS! I dont want to wait for so long... I want to start maybe in June or July... She said that I can learn violin after my piano theory exam..but now she said after SPM.... =(
okay, that piano theory exam was DIFFICULT! what, in the world, is INNER WORKING? how am I supposed to write about that? the easy questions aren't in the paper... so I think 69% I'll fail? I really dont know... or I should say 69% I'll pass? haha... dont know le...I just dont wanna take the exam again and again and again and again~(ha! 2PM!)

I just bought it this year.. and look what happened...

CRACKED! expensive yet low quality...
 
Cheau Tyan and Ashroff! and look who's behind.. Wei En's shirt and Jun Xin's half face... hahaha
later got cambridge, then dinner at PTAG by Pn Pua.. steamboat!
tomorrow need to go Kota Permai for CAMBRIDGE AWARDS DAY! hahaha!
such a busy weekend... teehee...
I'm going to watch 3an Guo! byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment