Wednesday, April 27, 2011

bye Ms Azsvini~

today my class-4SC1 had some sort of farewell party for Ms Azsvini.. so cool for being her 1st batch students... I'll really miss her...although she only taught me for 3-4 months... My eyes were a little wet just now when she was saying "thank you", "I love you", "sorry" etc etc... It's like we wont get to see her again... after this week, 4SC1 english teacher will not be Ms Azsvini anymore.. =( btw I like the African dance part! so...asli.. hahaha! so I wish teacher all the best and be Ms Azsvini! =D
oh yea! I went to the centre where weiying learns her violin yesterday... after ordering my lunch at Yao Poh, I walked towards MCM.. and when I reached there, I walked pass the centre(over shoot)! then I was like, eh? where did the centre go ah? hahaha! then I checked the MCM board... then, ahh! I saw it!
so I walked up then asked the receptionist about violin class.. then she said she'll call me back... then I wanted to hurry down to have my lunch as I have chinese class... but when I walked down, there's a door where they will unlock it.. so all I need to do is to pull the door.. but, what I've done is, looked around and then I saw a switch, so I thought that the switch was to unlock the door. So I pressed it and realised it's not the one! so I faster switch it off.. then I PUSH the door and it 'bang'! then I said, oh pull... then I pull... luckily there was no one watching me, if not, it'll be an awkward moment... =) clumsy me...
Oh no... it's 2.31pm.. gtg!
byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment