Monday, April 25, 2011

maths = headache ( X )

"so sorry, I've chosen them because they went to the training...you still have one more chance, next year form 5 you can try..."
this is what the teacher told me when I said I wanna take part in OMK...(olympiad maths kebangsaan?)
I felt sad disappointed for 1 minute.. haha! because my main point of taking part in this OMK is to add koko marks and see how hard is the paper... but I dont know why, maybe I'm sensitive or negative or whatever, the way teacher talked to me gave me a bad feeling...her words made me feel bad...I dont know how to explain..it's not because I'm not chosen.. it's...urh...nevermind..
I still have AMC and ICAS...
and I'm not gonna take part in OMK next year! =P
wondering how's michelle doing in Ace... surely fun!
can I not study? can I behave like when I was in form 1 and form 2? just simply write an answer on the test paper and get low marks? more relax if I behave this way... but the answer is NO! if I do so, the bright future will be leaving me... so just STUDY!
READY------GET SET-------GO!
~~~~accelerating~~~~
HA HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment