Saturday, April 9, 2011

study=fun?

I didn't go school today because I've piano tuition.. and the exam is on Wednesday! IT'S WEDNESDAY! I'm so worry about this exam... and just now my teacher said that I wont fail.. but what if I failed? ( this "what if" made me think of my english oral speech.. haha! so should I change it to SO WHAT if I failed? teehee)  whatever it is, fail already only see la! now I just read and read and read first! =)
ok, let's talk about ken... he was fired.. not a prefect anymore... happy for him coz he can have a NORMAL life.. sad for him coz was penaltied 20 marks.. BE STRONG KEN! it's just marks anyway.. like you said, do kerja amal then can dy.. =)
now mum asks me to study music..TEACHER TRAINING stuffs.. coz it's government so no need to pay so much.. now here's my selfish thought : why when it comes to me, I must always take the cheap way? cheap as in less money, not that "cheap".. I dont wanna be a teacher, if it's gonna do with music, I prefer music production or composer or performers.. but those courses are only available in private college... need a lot of money... then why sis can always use lots of money for her studies? just because she's slow and she needs a better environment? and I dont need that? whenever I said I wanna study something(which is coincidently expensive), mum would relate it to money.. I'll work hard to apply for scholarships... but I really feel that isnt fair.. why always sis is the one to get all she want? and she didnt work hard for it.. and I worked so hard for it...
okays.. nevermind.. I WILL WORK HARD!

 I love writing this word, or kesimpulannya, or secara tuntas, because all these words indicate my essayS are going to finish! and yay for me! teehee
woohoohoo.. Patchi lovey! it's just so tasty.. it just melts in your mouth and then flow down through your throat, then your stomach, then..okay I shall stop here..no disgusting stuffs.. =)

I had to let it go,
elevator goes up, elevator comes down
and you just go with the flow
till your feet are back on the ground
~elevator~David Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment