Friday, April 29, 2011

sleepy~~~

just had a short nap for about 15 minutes with my school uniform... dont really wanna wake up when it's 2pm but suddenly sejarah came into my mind... potong steam... hehe!
finally finished reading sejarah, so, 很有成就感... but the thing is, finish reading doesnt mean that I'll get good results in exam... need to memorize! oh.... potong steam lagi..
now what... I felt like sleeping until 6pm and go for my tuition, but I havent do my chinese essay! aihz..potong steam x3
okay now this is good news! MONDAY NO SCHOOL! I mean, NO CLASS ON MONDAY! but exam no no, i dont wanna type the BUT word dy...
I burnt my tongue yesterday! OUCHH! it really hurts... I was eating in OldTown..the springy noodles with meatloaf.. and I was talking to my dad and I put some soup onto the spoon... then I forgotten that the soup was SUPER HOT, I just pour everything-soup+noodles into my mouth... I wanted to spit it out, but it's not like I'm at home.. so yea... pity my tongue..dont know the taste buds got damaged or not... haha!
tired of studying... exams for 3 weeks! which is like decades millenium, to me... feel like climbing up to the top of a mountain, and shout as loud as possible... =)
oh yea... I saw this sentence when I was watching a drama...
虽然说船到桥头自然直,但船到桥头要打直,也要船上的人同心协力,一起划去同一个方向。
so true! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment