Saturday, April 23, 2011

music is so awesome!

just came back from my last piano class... and I'll surely miss my teacher as she had been teaching me since I was 8... although she scolded me very badly before... =) she let me played some songs just now, mostly church songs.. and I felt so relaxed while playing those songs... it's so holy...listen to this... really nice! As The Deer love this song! I want a duet! violin and piano... maybe I should ask weiying to play this.. haha!
and listen to this! As The Deer (violin and piano) and Pachelbel Canon in D string quartet! really love it! IT'S SO AWESOME!
now some students are at school... and that excluded me..=) it's following thursday's timetable... actually I planned to go, but I wanted to see my piano teacher....=D
and next monday to wednesday Mich's gonna go for trial class at Ace... I'm sure she'll like it... good luck to her...
I told my father that I really wanted to learn violin, and he asked me to check the price first... so maybe I'm gonna ask on Tues..the one above MCM.. I really dont want to wait till after SPM.. it's really long..!


EXAM!
END-OF-EXAM! YAY!!
 
rice! haha! I need to cook rice as my mum started working again... =)
 okays wanna watch my drama! heehee.. annyeong!
thank you for your lunch! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment