Saturday, August 13, 2011

0812 = weiying

yesterday was weiying's birthday! happy sweet 16th birthday! We had a dinner with her on Thursday night, an amazing night.. =) We even skyped with Rachel who is in NZ at around 11pm via Facetime.. Advantages of iPhone..=D
I didn't on my laptop for the whole week, my week was spent with my homeworks and homeworks and homeworks. And guess what, my year-end-exam is in 1 and a half month... time flies, but I'm still strolling around.. I really got to start next week, but not going to use 100% of my engine..YET.. maybe it will gradually increase..
I know I have a lot of bad habits... I REALLY KNOW.. I'm trying to change, although it is difficult, I will.. just give me some time..


strawberry marshmallow, chosen by kay why square eshh XD

cutting-cake-ceremony, witnessed by rachel.. HAHA

0812 star! happy birthday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment