Saturday, August 27, 2011

a "special" week

NOTICE: MY HOTMAIL EMAIL ACCOUNT WAS HACKED. SO DON'T SEND ANY EMAILS TO chienling1995@hotmail.com...

My Korean Elementary 1 exam is over. I didn't do really well in my speaking test, hope the writing part is okay. my teacher bought us Tutti Fruiti yogurt ice cream! actually during the oral test, my teacher asked me whether I'm going home after class. so I said no, I'm going to Tutti Fruiti to eat ice cream. then he asked me to buy him one, and I said okay. then... after class, when me and kaykay were choosing ice cream, suddenly, our teacher walked in! then I was like, wahhh he really remembered.. I chose 3 flavours and add toppings. teacher said he wanted the colourful donut-shaped topping, so I added in. then, I saw him taking out his money and asked the cashier, "so you all count by weight, huh?" hahahaha then he paid for us. Of course, he won't just walk away.. He took 2 spoons of my ice cream and kaykay ones also. that means, we ate his saliva... HAHAHAHAH first time eating a korean man's saliva.. XD  haha then we said goodbye and went home. 정말 고마워요,선생님.(thank you very much, teacher)

our school has Merdeka class-decorating competition. Actually I didn't really pay attention to it, but a few classmates asked whether me and kaykay are willing to make 1 malaysia logo. the others also helped to do other decorations. after thinking and hesitating and thinking over and over again, we said we'll do it. kaykay went to aquarium shop, not to buy fish, but to ask for a styrofoam box. after she got it, we started doing in school. we've successfully made it after 3 hours fighting with papers and styrofoams. hahaha with the help of the tall guy-wei en, the logo was sticked on the ceiling, with perfect angle. all of us clapped our hands and went home happily.
BUT THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY.
after our chinese class, when I went home, kaykay texted me that our logo was taken down and stepped. there was a big footprint on the back of the logo. I was like, what the efff...(although I really wanted to say that word, I didn't.. =)) WE MADE IT WITH OUR HEART, AND IT WAS RUINED UNDER THE BRAT'S/BRATS' FOOT/FEET!
not only the logo, a flower painting by charmian was torn and flags were gone... our class was like after a war...
4 science 1 students don't give up easily, of course. We decided to re-do everything and after that, we brought them home. Safe. and we also locked our classroom's doors.. (eventually the front door still can be opened.. -.-)
now the class is full of flags and really merdeka-ish.. hahaha
some of the classmates said that the other class copied our ideas.. at first I was kinda angry, but there's nothing we can do, as long as we know that the ideas are ours.. it doesn't really matter whether the teachers know or not... but the process was so...fun.. everyone was walking here and there to decorate our class.. this is really semangat perpaduan.. hahahaha
our new logo..

see this! *ouch*

full of footprints.. R.I.P...


bytheway, I'm selling angry birds' products, if you're interested, then text me or facebook me or tweet me or call me or see me or talk to me or email me... HAHAHAHAHAH

I've decided to stop watching dramas online for 2 months, until my exam ends. this time it's really not a joke, can't play around anymore.. REALLY.IMPORTANT.
so, bye for now.. =)

p/s : I've typed this post for 2 times, the first time some error occured and my whole complete post just gone.. really really  unlucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment