Sunday, August 14, 2011

a day in Sunway Pyramid

Just came back from Sunway Pyramid with kay,weiying and raakesh.. We've done a lot of activities today, bowling, archery, movies, bumper car, eat... NICE! and I've spent a lot of money... My wallet was going to be like an ATM that's out of money.. hahaha saving money is difficult, but spending money...AS EASY AS ABC! must save money now.... =)
today we watched Horrible Bosses... It's super funny!! there're lots of rough words, but overall, it's more like a comedy.. haha
today 140811 is the first day I've tried archery.. It was tiring, the bow was so heavy and I felt my muscle cells were shouting.. hahahaa! but nice experience.. my arrows flew everywhere but not the cirlces.. =/
I love the bumper car part.. actually weiying didn't want to play, but raakesh paid for her.. haha so means she has to go! hahaha! we knocked each other hardly, and the areas beside my knees probably become blue-black.. =D
We had our lunch at Simple Life--healthy food.. haha and I ordered a dish with not-so-nice-colour.. Spaghetti with Basil Leaves Sauce.. It's not awful, but just not use to it.. but it's healthy! GREEN..
basil sauce spaghetti..

No comments:

Post a Comment