Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SJK(C)Chee Wen rocks!

OUCH MY FEET HURT!! because of shopping.. =)
yesterday I went to Empire AND Sunway Pyramid. Today I went to 1 Utama. OOH I LOVE 1U! it had been renovating for quite some time and finally it's almost done. Jusco has really changed a lot, and almost all the shops in old-wing(?) relocated. Some shops aren't done yet, and some shops didn't open today due to Malaysia's Independant Day. I must really go there again, soon. =D

This news really made me mad and sad. SJK(C)Chee Wen will change its name to SJK(C)Xie Hua.. DONTYOUEVERDARETOCHANGEIT! according to the newspaper's article, Jeffrey Cheah has been donating a lot of money to SJK(C)Chee Wen (as an ex-student of Chee Wen, I don't know that. sorry..) and Dato' Lee Hwa Beng suggested to change the school's name to his name, and Jeffrey Cheah said he wanted to change the name to his father's name, which is Xie Hua.. I know, he helped my school a lot, without him, my school won't have such a big and beautiful hall.. BUT THIS DOESN'T MEANS THAT THEY CAN CHANGE MY SCHOOL'S NAME! This isn't fair to the founder of SJK(C)Chee Wen! He gave the name Chee Wen, the name just can't be replaced like that!
anyways, I think I'm going to the protest thingy on Sunday.. Chee Wen will always be Chee Wen, FOREVER!

tomorrow I'm going to Ipoh--my mum's friend's open house party. But before that, I'll be stopping by Kampar, to my uncle's new cafe.. then only will go to Ipoh. OHMYGOSH holidays is going to finish! NOOOO!!! =/

I saw a lot of Jodi Picoult's storybooks today, I really wanted to buy, but it's RM32.90! I shall wait for a while, I will buy it, sooner or later.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment