Monday, August 15, 2011

monday~

It's Monday today, and I'm at home.. I know, I am a bad bad girl.. haha but I just don't want to go to school in the middle of a short holiday.. it's so not nice..
by the way, I've planned a few activities to do today(well, I'm not sure whether it'll happen as planned), watching dramas, practise my violin, read up some of my korean syllabus, read my For That Day, read newspaper then to bed.. =) if I really done all of these, I will feel that my life is back! =D
actually planned to go to KPGCC, but it's too last minute, so we make it tomorrow, but still not confirmed yet. I want exercises!! I'm getting more fleshy.. I need to get rid of my fatty layer..
maybe I should pump some air into my bicycle and cycle around my housing area.. if my mum lets..
sorry mum and dad and teachers for not going to school.. I rarely do this, so..yea... just let me rest for a few more days, then I will start my study plan.. =)
off for Running Man.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment