Monday, August 29, 2011

ha ha

I've just tried Face To Face @ Kota Kemuning. The food is delicious!! I love their Pan Mee.. their chilli is yummy.. =) but one thing, you need to line up when there's no place, it's not spacious enough. I went there for my lunch just now, with my aunt and cousins as my parents are working.
There was this funny scene. One of my cousin brother ordered curry chicken pan mee, and while he was eating, I saw sweat all over his face and his nose was red! haha then he drank Ice Lemon Tea and ate the lemon as well... haha. THEN, his little brother ordered pan mee that is dry, so it comes with a small bowl of soup. He asked, "why no soup one?" AND HE POURED THE SMALL BOWL OF SOUP INTO HIS PAN MEE.. then we were like, what are you doing? It's supposed to be dry.. then his face showed  "uh oh.. now what?" expression. we were all laughing at him and he had no choice but to finish the mee.. I think it tasted okay, just..weird.. hahaha
and their little sister ordered just ABC. It was pink in colour, so when the ice melted, it's like a bowl of pink soup. she called me and said, "so cold".. HAHA I just smiled at her and continued my meal.
then she took a toothpick and asked me to do magic. that time I was wearing a ring, so I put the toothpick behind my finger with the help of my ring. She was so facinated by this and keep on asking me how did I do that. I was laughing inside my heart and after showing her a few times, I told her my "magic". Then suddenly she changed the topic and said, "why you married already meh? why got ring one?" hahaha random kid..

I'm not going to the music camp that I really wanted to go.. Maybe there are times where we can't really do what we want. Of course, the feeling is so not good. =/

tomorrow mum is going to do her hair, so I've made a suggestion--drop me and sis at Empire while she does her hair.. She said she got to think about it.. hope she let! I DON'T WANT TO STAY AT HOME.

okay, I got BSMM paperworks to do. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment