Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finally back to normal life. =)

HEELLLOOOOO!! I'M BACK!
My blog was dead for 1 month plus. I wanted to post something during my exam but I scared I will continue using the computer and waste my whole day. HAHA and now.. EXAM'S OVER!
Thinking back the days that I was studying and studying and studying, fuhh really scary. How will I study next year? nahh think next year. =)
I have so many things to do after exam. Dramas.STORYbooks.Music. okay maybe not that many, but it'll take a long time to finish everything. hehe

*ahhh I'm so happy right now.*

oh yea gonna download "You're the Apple of My Eye" later. And, of course, wait for Rachel to come back and watch it together. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU, RACHEL! 1 MORE MONTH.

After blogging, I will start to watch Poseidon. Don't know whether it's nice, but, Siwon is in the drama! hahaha *after 5 minutes* okay maybe I'll watch Heartstring first. Poseidon can't be found in PPS, hmm gotta download. *after another 5 minutes* okay they don't have heartstring too. =( I watch Goong then. I am sure they have!

I have so many things to write here, but I don't know where to start from, and I've forgotten some. =/

Tomorrow no need to go to school! BUT, got BSMM meeting, at 8am! hmm nevermind, I guess I have to sacrifice(sometimes) to be a(n) ajk.. then after that, I have the whole day to spend. I DON'T HAVE TUITIONS ON FRIDAY ANYMORE! HAHAHAA but I have later. hmm.. looking forward to it, actually. I love the beginning of everything(except exams). It is always seem to be interesting, but in reality, it is not. HAHA maybe it's not that bad.

I edited some pictures using my phone apps. haha I done this before the exam starts. LOL

SMARTIES <3

awww... HAHA

love is infinity. *saw the infinity symbol??* XD


okay, I will stop here. See you tomorrow. If I have something to post. haha byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment