Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Came back from hometown on Friday. I spent the whole week in Taiping/Penang. It was fun, because I didn't have to study a lot. HAHA I have to, but I just don't have the mood to study, COME ON! IT'S CNY! XD I ate a lot, played a lot, talked a lot there. HAHA almost every evening my cousins and I would walk to the basketball court nearby and play basketball. Then afternoon, we would either play computer games or poker cards. =D

Went to KL yesterday to visit my mum's friend and my uncle. My uncle's new condominium is nice, and special. They have this access card, where you need to use it to open the gate, and when you use the lift, you need to scan it then press your floor's button. If you're staying on the 6th floor, you only can press '6' or 'G'. You can't go to other floors. This is for safety purpose. haha so different from others.


孔明灯. (A type of lantern where ppl write wishes on it.)

ta-da-

it's blur but I think it's nice. =D

fire fountain. hehe

sparklers!

looks like the praying mantis wanna play poker too? =D

Lion Dance @ Sunshine, Penang

hello lion! =P
Spencer! (my mum's friend's dog) he's big and cute.

this is CoCo. it has eyeliner on its eyes

that's Keeper. =D

my cute little cousin brother.
the view from my uncle's condominium. spot the KLCC and KL Tower?

my uncle said that lighty place is Genting

I guess I won't be blogging for a long time after this as I need to start studying for exams already, which is a sad thing. =/ HAHA but I believe that all my hardworks will bring me satisfaction. =)

The next time I blog will be, probably, in March, during the holidays.
so, good luck to me and all form 5 students. We really need to get started because SPM is really important, and there's no use regretting after you got your results.

OKAY, BYE BLOG! BYE LAPTOP! SEE YOU IN MARCH. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment