Sunday, January 1, 2012

1.1.2012

SAY GOODBYE TO 2011, LET'S WELCOME 2012!
HAPPIEEE NEWW YEARRRRR~~~
Time to change my calendar that used to 'sit' on my table. =D

I went to my dear Rachel's New Year countdown party yesterday. It was fun, I met some new friends who are primary friends of Rachel,Emily and Tiffany. We played games together and laughed while pressing on our stomach. haha especially the game Big Brown Bulu Bob(?).

Uncle(Rachel's dad) put up fire crackers at 11.30pm and 12.00am. =) I think I heard kaykay said 'uncle you rock!' HAHA
Me and Rachel. =)

Me and Michelle.

Me and Cheryl.

Kaykay, Cheryl, Rachel, Me. and Bryan(?) haha
HAHA
I took these photos from Michelle's album as I didn't take my camera there. For more photos, please go check it out in Facebook. =)

It's 1350 now and I'm still at home. Mum is sleeping. =/ I want to go out!! It's New Year! Come on... I shall wake her up in a little while and ask her to bring me out. =D

Heading over to Rachel's house again tomorrow to have our movie marathon! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment