Saturday, January 7, 2012

First week of school

3 days of school had passed.
The first day was seriously boring! Teachers came in but didn't teach anything. As usual, they let us know what and how many books we needed to prepare. So I just sat on my place and talked with my friends.

The second and third day was getting on track. My first class of 2012 was add maths. =)
I played Mafia yesterday with my classmates. It was fun and I don't know why I always got killed by the others. They hate me so much, huh? hahaha but I got to see who's the mafia and how the citizens got killed. I hope we can play this during free periods. (I'm supposed to self-study during free periods, but, once in a while won't hurt. =D)

Going for marathon tomorrow. I'm thinking whether to go to the education fair @ KLCC after that or not. I've tuition at 4.15pm. I guess I'm not going since I still don't know what to study yet. Most probably A-levels or STPM first.

By the way, mum was like encouraging me to take STPM. My selfish thought : STPM no need money, A-levels need lots of money. Everything she suggested to me seems to be cheap and need less money. I mean, I would also want to save money, but if I dislike that course, then no point studying it right? gahhh don't know lah!

okay, I'm stopping here. These 3 days made me feel so tired. How am I going to survive until the end of SPM? I've no idea. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment