Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year Eve

I'm blogging this post @ Taiping. =)

Yesterday, we used 7 hours to reach Taiping from Kota Kemuning. IT WAS SUPER LONG LAA! usually we only used 4 hours. and we only stopped once at a rest area. =/

Anyways, woke up 7.45am this morning. I don't know why but I won't wake up any later than 8am here. haha weird.

This year reminds me of my PMR year, where I brought back my revision books to study. This year, not as many as last time, coz I still don't have the study mood. Starting is always the difficult step, as always.

Going to play basketball later in the school beside my grandma's house. =D

(Actually I have a lot of things to post just now, but now I can't remember them.)

oohhhhkayyy I want to watch 1 or 2 episodes of Khuntoria.

byee!

새해 복 많이 받으세요.
(literal meaning : please receive lots of luck.)
(in English : Happy New Year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment