Monday, January 2, 2012

Went to Bangsar Village yesterday. Erm, it's a rich place. All the clothes, shoes and other stuffs there are super expensive. I'm not going there anymore unless I earn lots of money. Really can't afford them.
Had dinner at Delicious. =D
Melting Pot with marshmallow aka hot chocolate. LOL

Carbonara Pasta.

Olio Aglio Pasta(?) or another way round.O.o

4 cheese pasta. HAHA

made of Lego...

Lego #1

Lego #2
Went to Rachel's house for movies just now, for 10 hours. HAHA we watched You're the Apple of My Eye, Mr.Popper's Penguin, a little bit of Legends of the Guardian and Miss No Good(3 episodes I guess). <3 the moments. =D

By the way, it's my birthday today, according to chinese calendar. It's also my aunt(who took care of me when I was 2-months-old until 11 years old) birthday, so I called to wish her, and she told me that today is also my birthday. I was like, really?! I just knew it at 9.10pm. HAHA it's almost over. So, I spent my birthday with my friends. HAHA GREAT!

Okay I'm going to bed. Night night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment