Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last day of my holiday =(

Good morning.

So, I'm going back to school tomorrow.

I hate this feeling.

Very much.

=/

okay, I'm not going to do this for the whole post. hmm I'll need to cut my fingernails later, and tidy up my bag(actually that's nothing much to put in, only some exercise books), set back my holiday mood to studying mood(which is very difficult >.<), keep my laptop...
I'll only blog like once in a week before CNY, then only during the holidays after CNY.

I'm taking Arts for SPM. I don't know whether it's a correct decision or not as I don't know how to draw,like seriously, I'm bad at drawing. I'm going for classes and will try to catch up. 2012 is really going to be a tiring and hectic year, I hope I can cope with it.

I don't really like being in 5sc1. You know, you'll be listening to words like, 'you all are in the first class, I'll have high expectations on all of you', or 'you all better behave like you're a 5sc1 student and set up a good example' throughout the year. 5SC1 IS JUST THE NAME, STUDENTS OF 5SC1 ARE HUMANS TOO! This is also unfair to the other classes. The pressure in the class is so scary!

I heard that 5sc1 is only going to have 32 students, and teachers are hoping these 32 students will score full A's in SPM. I don't know if it is true, but if they do this, other classes will be over-flooded -- 50 students in a class?! haihhzz... idk lah.

Okay, I'm going to end this post here.
I'll post about my first 3 days of school on Saturday/Sunday. HAHA talking typing like I'm going to secondary school for the first time.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment