Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm seventeen =)

I'm officially 17 today! =)

My friends bought me a birthday cake--Creme Brulee Cheese Cake(my fav!) and brought it to school. They sang happy birthday song in the canteen. I was touched.

Actually I didn't know that they would celebrate it in school. Then before recess, Weiying told me that she wanted to go to the canteen to eat, and before that she wanted to go find Pn Chan to take her add maths homework from Teacher Gary. HAHA from there I already knew that there's something. I'm 95% sure that I'm correct. hahah so I decided to play with them.

I wanted to tell weiying that I want to go with her to the staffs' room, but she said she's going with kaykay, so she escaped.hahahha

When me, Jasmine, Kennard and Emily were in the canteen, I told them that I wanted to go back to class as my legs are pain. I was in pain, but still can stand and wait for weiying. Then they looked at each other with "oh no what should we do" written on their face. HAHA

But the prefect came in and asked all of us to go out. so yeah, back to canteen and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! hahaha it was successful. =)

In class, a new classmate--Jun Yee, saw the cake and asked Jasmine whose cake it is. (we were supposed to greet the teacher)
Jasmine : Chien Ling
Jun Yee : Who is Chien Ling?
Jasmine : *touched me*
Jun Yee : happy birthday to you, (then those who sit nearby-Zi Chao, Wye Ming, Nicholas.. sang together) happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Chien Ling, happy birthday to you.
Wye Ming : happy birthday to you...(no on sang so he stopped)

Teacher : (speak in Malay) you all wish your friend before you wish me?! don't think you're in 5sc1 then you no need to respect teacher. What the pengetua said just now? .........

hahaha I smiled after she finished. So funny. hahah

Once again, thank you to all of you who planned and prepared this birthday surprise for me. I'm touched and really appreciate it very much. The best birthday I have had in my secondary life. =)

2 comments: