Friday, December 30, 2011

Back from camp.

Good morning afternoon peeps! I slept for almost 12 hours as I didn't sleep more than 8 hours for 2 days during camp. It was tiring but I had fun. And now I have tanned skin. My nose is super red(it is going to turn black). My itchy hand peeled some grey skin and left my nose red and painful. I hope the redness(blackness) will go off by tomorrow. I don't want to look like a rudolph at Rachel's party tomorrow. Christmas is over! My skin was sunburnt for 3 times this year.
1st time : Paramedic during Sports Day
2nd time : Thailand trip with family
3rd time : This camp
A lot of ultraviolet rays went into my skin eh? =/

The camp was okay. We played telematch games right after we reached Eagle Ranch Resort. It was played in a group and so we needed teamwork to win the game. My group--Barbie Doll(haha!)got number 1 for several times. I'm the oldest in the group. In fact, I'm the 2nd oldest among all campers. There's one who is 17 years old--teacher's son. I'm also the 2nd tallest among them. hmmm is it a good thing or not?

We also played basketball, volleyball and football. Then we had night walk, I wasn't that scared until I walked inside the jungle. It was so dark and you can't see what is on the floor. I stepped on slippery tree roots(I think) for a few times and I almost fell down. At that moment I was like, why am I so clumsy?! We were not allowed to take our torchlights 'cause the person-in-charge said if we do so, it's not NIGHT walk anymore. So we only had 3-5 torchlights(they belongs to the ppl who work there). I love the fresh air. =)

The food there was....okay lah.. Everyday we ate almost the same food, but it was not awful. hehe

I like the obstacle game, I thought of Let's Go Dream Team and Running Man when I saw the place. HAHA of course the games there aren't as difficult as those. The most unforgetable one was the Tarzan Swing. Last time during a buddhist temple's camp, I fell into the water when I played that game. So when I saw this game, I felt so scared and I thought I will fail again. After listening to the instructor's instruction and seeing the other campers swung like Tarzan, I decided to try. I held onto the rope and kept on recalling the instructions, then 1-2-3~~ I REACHED THE OTHER SIDE. I was so relieved. =D

Okay, I'm tired now, lazy to type out words. Here's some pictures I took during the camp, not many as I kept my phone inside the tent.


Beach near the resort.

look at the colourful sea.

hehe

erm rotate it anticlockwise. it's my sis, me and my cousin sis legs. =D

everytime when my cousins and me go to beach, we will do this--make a big big hole. XD


guitar-pick-shaped sea shell.

mini crab shell.

our tents. Look like Mongolians' tents right? heh

we have TV, but it's blurry. =/

Go Kart!


I'm having body ache now. I didn't feel it when I was playing...haha
By the way, guys who play basketball well are cool, and handsome in a way. HAHA

I'm going to start my Form 5 life in a few more days.
OH and my 12km run! 9 more days. I'm dead. I didn't really build my stamina. And I don't want to get sunburnt again. NO WAYYYY...
okay, I'm really tired to type. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment