Thursday, November 24, 2011

4 Science 1 KL Class Trip

Went to KL with Kaykay, Weiying, Kennard, Charmian, Raakesh and Ashroff. It's our "class trip". It was successful and fun and awesome!
The squeezy moments in the KTM and LRT are memorable HAHA we really squeezed together like sandwich/sardine, and we were all sweating. The train even delayed when we go back from KL Sentral to Subang Jaya.

Okay, first, we went to the park. It's so hot, but we did take some photos. Then we went to Aquaria! OOOOHH I love that place. The fish are so cute! I touched a starfish! I think it is chocolate chip starfish. IT IS SO CUTE!! I took lots of photos, so I think I will combine it into a few photos. Tomorrow I'll post, I guess. =)

After that, we went to buy tickets for The Adventure of Tin Tin. The movie was okay, but I felt tired after watching it. I like Snowy, the dog. It's so smart and cute. =D

We had lunch at Dome. OMG IT WAS SO EXPENSIVE. 5 of us ate there and spent RM201. I will go there again, after 2-3 years. HAHA just kidding. I won't go there unless there's a special occasion.

Oh and Kennard bought us dessert--Haagen Dazs's fondue. It's delicious. I didn't know Haagen Dazs sells these yummy thingy. Enjoyed it. THANK YOU KENNARD!

Our 24/11/2011 KL class trip ended here. AWESOME! XD

another awesome news. I AM GOING TO 2PM CONCERT TOMORROW NIGHT! Well, it is unexpected 'surprise' haha.. My mum sort of complain that I used a lot of money during the holidays. I know, I feel guilty also. hmmm.. I don't think I can go out anymore in december. OH NO RACHEL IS COMING BACK. I really need to go to work. AHHHH MONEY IS SO ANNOYING!

twin tower!

OH we were supposed to go to the bridge, BUT it was closed for the past 3 months for renovation. Next month only open. =( too bad

No comments:

Post a Comment