Friday, November 4, 2011

after-exam day 1

Woke up 7am in the morning. haha this sounds like Friday's lyrics, eh? and today is Friday!
I wanted to sleep till 8 or 9.. but BSMM meeting made me wake up so early, and yet, the meeting start at 8.45am. kinda upset because I wasted 30 minutes sitting in SMC, doing nothing. I mean, not only me, the other members are also waiting. So if you said meeting starts at 8am, then do so. If you want to wake up late, then set the time later. You wasted the so many members' time(which they can use to sleep) and give the reason that it was raining and made you want to sleep. Come on, the others also felt this way, not only you. (er no offense here. Just writing(or maybe typing) out what my feeling is)
so the so-called meeting is, tell the members about 3 events, marching...(... because I went home early, so I don't know what they have done.) and I had a little fun when we were training the other members to march, because we got to "down" them whenever they did wrongly. "down" as in pulling the ears and squat up and down for girls, and pumping for boys. HAHA I'm mean right? well I got punished last time, so now... hehehehe no laa, they will become more serious if there's punishment.

I didn't watch Goong yesterday, PPS's one is chinese version. So, I gotta download again. Now I really wanted to have Unifi, the line is so slow when I download the eps.. aih.. but think about it again, better not have it as next year is SPM, if I have the facility to download dramas fast, I won't stop. so forget about it. I watched Playful Kiss instead. First 2 eps are funny, then just now watched some, and I cried. haha don't know why, I will have tears rolling down on my cheek whenever the scene is sad and make me feel sympathetic. In real life, not that much. hehe!

okay, I'm going to rest my eyes for a while and watch Running Man later. OMG FINALLY I GET TO WATCH IT! Feel like going out and cycle or jog. Gotta build up my stamina and little muscle, especially on my tummy. XD

oh and before that, I want to read my storybook! WOOHHH SO BUSY haha
byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment