Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shopping!

Just came back from Sunway Pyramid with Clerance, May Yee and Yan Ying. We went there to buy masquerade masks and present for Cheryl. While we were buying the masks, we were complaining that the masks are expensive, and we will only wear it once. So, we bought the RM19.80 ones. THEN, we walked around and saw another one which was RM12.40! We were like, WHY DIDN'T WE WALK LONGER AND BUY THIS CHEAP ONES?! Well... we can't do anything.. we just looked at the masks and walked away. haha will upload my mask's photo soon. I'm tired today.

I bought a necklace. Owl necklace. There're many types of owl, and I chose one of the cute ones. hehe my first necklace. (I have one doggy necklace but I think that's kinda kid-ish.heh)

We saw some students from our school. The world is small. I heard one of them said 'I think all SMKKK's students are here.' which is really exaggerating. haha Sunway is the ideal shopping mall for students/teenagers.

LONG TIME NO SHOP! Today's a great day. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment