Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy birthday Kennard

Had a surprise party for Kennard, who turned 16 yesterday. Well, our plan didn't work, but the main aim--to surprise Ken, succeeded. We even watched the camera videos and laughed at ourselves. Like a drama. hehe

After Ken's party, I went to Subang Avenue as I have to attend an award ceremony. It's for ICAS and AMC that I sat for in July. The best part was the magic show..haha not the moment when I stepped up the stage and take that medal. After the ceremony, one of the teacher approached me and said hi, then mum told him that my results dropped. He said, form 4 students need to concentrate on many subjects, so most of them are having problem like her(me). HAHA SO TRUE! And he told me to continue sitting for these exams next year. Er... I don't want, anymore. It's so tiring as I have to go 2-3 classes of enrichment classes every week. and SPM! no no no no no.

As Subang Avenue has nothing to see, we went to the optical shop to check whether my contact lens has 'arrived'. I re-checked my eyesight as the glasses that I am wearing now seems to be a bit blurry. They said my right eye's power is still the same, but angle different. I really don't know what that means, so I have to wear my old ones temporary. They taught me how to wear the contacts. It's torturing... My tears is flowing out, not because I'm crying, it just flow out. After 20-30 minutes, I successfully put in my left eye's contacts. I think I have no problem putting the contacts inside, but I can't take them out. I touched my eyeballs(actually it's the contact lens), but I can't pinch it out. need more practices..

the magician. He's cool. XD
okay, that's all for today. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment