Sunday, November 6, 2011

half a day at 1U

HI!
Just came back from 1U. Walked a lot, tried on a lot of clothes, but bought only 1 jeans. haha nevermind, it's fun to try on clothes as I mentioned before, it's free.
Went there with my aunts and uncles and cousins. All my cousins said that they wanted to watch a movie, and actually they decided to watch In Time. But, they changed their mind and said they wanted to watch Real Steel instead. Well, I didn't watch Real Steel because I'm not really interested in robots stuffs. They said it was a nice movie, and all my little cousins started imitating the robots, to fight with each other. HAHA I hope they won't get scold by their parents.

Going out soon, again, to celebrate my sis's birthday. It isn't today, but since her birthday falls on a weekday, we decided to celebrate it earlier. And the cake is, CREME BRULEE CHEESE CAKE! I love that cake! I was the first person to taste that cake, and I only let my sister ate 1 small piece, and the rest is mine. haha I know, I'm evil. heh and then, she said she liked the cake. THANK ME, SISTER!

okays, gotta go. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment