Thursday, November 10, 2011

Iron Man is sick.

*I have deleted some words here because I found out that what had broken wasn't my trophy, it was other thing, but I still don't know what is that. hmmm*

My dad is sick. Food poisoning + gastric. Weird combinations. Food poisoning is because he ate the wrong food, and gastric is because he didn't eat regularly. So, I cook myself a bowl of maggie mee, which was salty because I put excessive powder(ajinomoto? ahh I forgot what it is called). Shared some with my dad. I did all the houseworks(proud of myself! heh!) He sleeps for the whole day. Hmmm.. get well soon, dad!

I finished reading For That Day. I'm loving it~ heehee.. It's a sad story, but the characters in the story is brave and optimistic. There're people that are similar to them. I salute them! =D

Oh.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTAH! well you won't be reading this(better not), but, you are 13 years old now, think for yourself and stop depending on me. You need to grow up. a bit at least.
Her classmates made her a big manilla-card-sized birthday card with signatures. Happy for her because she is doing great(socially) in her class, but she will be switching to ACE-Edventure next year. Hmm.. they will keep in touch. =)

OHHKAYYY.. I'm stopping here. Mr. Tan's tuition @ 6.30pm.
한국어를 수업이 많이 가고싶어요. 거기 재미 많이 있어요.
허캐이, 너 도 그렇게 생각했어? ㅎㅎ
(I want to go to korean class so much. There's lot of fun.
Hor Kay, you thought so, too? hehe)

SEE YOU!

ps : In For That Day, one of the characters said don't use the word "goodbye", because it means we won't see each other again. Use "see you" instead. hehe quite true, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment