Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am at home!

I am being a bad student, today. I skipped school. There's nothing to do in school, and I took almost all my exam papers, so... (okay these are all excuses)
I am not really satisfied with my results. I can do better than this, I think. Try again next year. =)
I hate dislike my biology teacher. I wrote 3 essays for paper 2, he marked the first 2, and just cancelled off the 3rd one. YOU SHOULD READ IT AND MARK IT RIGHT? I spent time to think and wrote those words down and you just used your red pen and drew a long line across the paper?! It's your job, as a teacher, to mark everything students had written. I really hope you won't be my biology teacher next year. It's so unfair!

Okay whatever it is, the results can't be changed anyway. So, I will just release my anger here and forget about it. I wouldn't do this if I was a teacher. hmphhh!

I finished watching Playful Kiss. I liked the Korean version, compared to the Taiwanese version. It is shorter, and funnier. haha Ha Ni and Seung Jo were cute inside the drama. After resting for 2 days, today I started watching Poseidon. AHHH SIWON! I think it will be interesting, it is kinda similar to City Hunter. Not the storyline, hmm the genre.. and the actress in Poseidon, is the one who liked Seung Jo in Playful Kiss--He Ra.. She's beautiful! XD

Okay, don't want to type anymore. I just want to sit down and relax.
I am going to finish For That Day. Finally! I still have 5(or 6) more Low Kay Hwa's storybooks to read. Life after examination is like heaven! LOVE IT

TATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment