Monday, November 21, 2011

differences between us

Cheryl's birthday party yesterday was okay. For me. Because I'm not as crazy as Sirius Scholar's students. In fact, almost all the SMKKK's students were not crazy. I think it's because we're trained not to shout(teachers' language : scream like monkeys). It's clear that SS's students are enjoying themselves lot more than us. Those who are in Cheryl's class can sing and dance well. *envy* They don't look like 16-year-old teenager. Not to say they're old, just that they dressed up maturely. Well, overall, the party was fun. =)

Last week during physics class, Teacher Gary told us about his study life. *envy again* His story made me look forward to college's life, where you can go to the library and do researches. It's better than doing homeworks and follow exactly what the teachers asked to do. But at the same time, I'm scared. College's life is not going to be easy, and as a college student means you're already a mature teenager. Just wait and see then. =D

I started my form 4 revisions today. Later. I don't think I can read a lot, but, 'a few' is better than 'nothing'. hehe.. I wish I could skip SPM. IT'S TORTURING. One of my mum's friend is suffering from depression. My mum told me the story and I felt so scared. A person that's depressed might have the thought of committing suicide or do those silly acts. I hope she will be okay. Then, my mum told me that someone she knew has a daughter that is also suffering from depression due to studying too much. I was like, am I going to be like that, too? NO RIGHT? I don't want to just study throughout my life. Although it's important, it's not everything. HAHA I'm telling myself.. Well, I AM relaxing now. Sometimes, I hope I can just throw away all my books and do stuffs I like, except studying. Well, it's just a thought. Ohhhhhkayy I will stop bragging on studies.

my masquerade mask. It costs RM19.80 and I only wore it once. *heart pain*
I think I'll spend some time on learning how to edit photos and videos. It's fun. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment