Saturday, December 24, 2011

2nd post of the day. LOL

Just went to Lavion to cut my hair.
Barber : How much you want to cut your hair? half-inch? one inch? or only the damaged hair?
Me : (actually wanted to say one inch) Erm only the damaged hair.
*cut* *cut* *cut*
Barber : How about your fringe? You want slanted or just like that(straight)?
Me : Slanted. =)
Barber : Where do you want the shortest part start from? Below your eyebrows or below your eyes?
Me : Below my eyebrows.
*cut*
And then when I reached home and looked at the mirror, I realised that my back hair doesn't make any difference. I want it to be shorter so I won't need to visit the saloon so often. I should have said I want to cut it one inch shorter. yea..so I kinda wasted RM30. =/
I guess I am going to trim my hair again after half a year.
I prefer barbers who ask questions like this, not like, "how you want your hair to look like?", then look at me and waiting for my answer. But not too many questions also lah! 'cuz sometimes I really don't know how to tell them the style I want. (well now I can't have stylish hairstyle, or not I'll hear words like, ini rambut berfesyen! tak boleh! pergi potong, hari esok saya mau tengok!
I don't think I will try those exaggerating hairstyles. idk.. I just don't want to look so....outstanding. HAHA everywhere you go, those people will be staring at your weird hair. nahh... no thanks.

okay I'm crapping now. I want go watch Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. Actually I want to stop watching dramas online, but Jung Il Woo is just so hot! This is my last drama of the year. Promise!
First drama of the year 2012 : Dream High 2. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment