Sunday, December 25, 2011

we wish you a merry christmas~

I was wrong. My parents did prepare sis and me christmas presents. XD sorry mum and dad.
For the last 3 years, we had been celebrating Christmas in S'pore, so no presents, just went to those shopping malls and countdown, or just stayed in my aunt's apartment(or condo? flat? idk lah). So, this year we didn't go as sis and me have camp, so mum went to S'pore with my aunts, this morning. I think she hasn't reach there yet. This is the first Christmas without my mum. =/ I miss her.

Anyways, this is my christmas present. I WAS SO SHOCK! Yesterday, almost 12, mum just took something out from the store and said, nah your christmas present. awww.. love you mum!




sis's and mine
Going to I-city with friends later! Finally I get to touch snow! wheeeee
Merry Christmas! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment