Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Came back from my hometown--Sg Kerang,Taiping on Monday night.
things I did there :
- ate durians
- watched 2PM Show using laptop
- watched Nasi Lemak 2.0 and Johnny English
- played poker cards with my cousins and uncles
- had nap in the afternoon
- read storybook, Sejarah, Biology (1%)
- daily routine, i.e. bathe, eat, sleep, shit XD
THAT'S ALL.

I had fun there, because the environment there is like, not so stressful, very relaxing. The natural alarm--roosters woke me up at 7.15am.. haha kinda like that feeling. =D

Rachel is back! but I haven't seen her face, yet. We're planning to go out one day, but don't know when. nevermind, we'll have that day. =)

I want to learn guitar. =( I hate myself for being like this. I want to learn everything, but at last, I will stop the classes and waste it.

After another half a month, I'll be back to school. I think I'll be excited during the first week, then...boring school life will come back to me. OH SPM! ok let's not talk about it.

I want to go shopping. Staying at home is so boring and all I do is watch tv/read books. I NEED FRESH AIR! haha so, I asked my mum if she is free on Saturday, I want to go to Sunway after her work. I need to go to Popular, and Payless(?) it's a shop that sells shoes. The shoes there are quite nice, and comfortable. HEEHEE

I hope I'm having an after-SPM-holiday. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment