Saturday, December 3, 2011

4 days 3 nights at Phuket, Thailand.

It is going to be a long post, so be prepared. haha

Day 1
Woke up at 3, but ended up kinda late at the airport. So we(my aunts and uncles and cousins and my family) needed to run for our aeroplane! haha we reached Thailand at 8am, but 7am for Thailand's time. IT WAS SUPER EARLY yet it was bright as if it was 8am. We followed a guide tour. THE DRIVER WAS HANDSOME. HAHA I didn't have the chance to take a photo of him. He has thick eyebrows and beautiful eyes. XD We first went to the clothes factory/outlet. (批发商) They design and paint their own t-shirts. We got ourselves a free t-shirt as the tour guide said that it was from the tour company. Then, we went to a shop that sells honey products. A man from Alor Setar explained why we should eat honey products. I only enjoy trying the honey products he gave, his lectures were kinda boring. After finished explaining, he was like, 'come on, buy 1 also can. Miss, take a look at this. Buy the small one will do.' He kept on asking us to buy. We just said thank you and walked away. I felt bad. =/ Next stop--Pearl Shop. The accessories there were expensive. So we just walked around and left. Then we went to the cashewnut shop. They let us try different types of flavour, but all are cashewnuts. As we were very hungry that time(it was only 11am in Thailand, but 12pm in Malaysia, which means our lunch time!), we tried all the nuts there and acted as though we really wanted to buy. We didn't stop eating and commenting on every flavour. We really bought some as it was very nice. By the time we walked out of the shop, we were half-full. =D We had lunch at a seafood restaurant. IT WASN'T NICE! Their cha kuey teow was sweet, tomyam was okay, not as spicy as we thought. After that, we went to a temple with lots of elephants' statues and other statues. We went to another place before we checked in, but I forgot. I guess I was too tired that time. The hotel's room was nice! very thai-ish. Seeka Boutique Resort. My cousin sis, my sis and me shared a room. HAHA a room without adults was awesome! XD We went for a walk around Patong, which was around our hotel, ate dinner at 1-2-3 Restaurant. It was a small stall(but they named it as restaurant), something like our stalls in Poh Yap Restaurant. Then we went back to hotel by sitting Tuk Tuk. Went back to hotel early as my cousin sister had stomach pain.

Day 2
Woke up at 6.30am. Had our breakfast at the resort's restaurant. They have bacon, ham, omelette, sausage etc. Love their omelette! =P Then we went to Phang Nga island-- James Bond Island. It was said that this island was where James Bond movie was filmed. I don't know about it. haha we went there by boat. Saw a lot of mangrove trees throughout the journey. My Geography skills helped me to identify those weird-shaped roots. Prop roots. And one more, Avicennia sp.? Akar ceracak! haha I google-d it. =) Before we reached the James Bond Island, we went up to a place where tourists go canoeing. It was supremely fun!!! although it was tiring... I tried it, first time was okay, after I rested, and tried again, I was going round and round. haha I gave up at last and gave the oar back to the Thai man. HAHA they even have a coconut boat-- a boat where ppl buy coconut there. I saw 娃娃鱼(google said it is called 'giant salamander' in english). But it isn't gigantic. HAHA it's small.and cute. =) Then we went to the JB Island and took some photos. We had seafood for lunch, again, at a halal restaurant. I saw lots of koreans there, speaking korean fast and furious. HAHA maybe not furious. XD After leaving that island, we went to outlet factory, where there are many shops like Adidas, Reebok, Triumph(haha they sell guys' underwear too!) and many many other shops. After spending about 2 hours there, we went back to Patong and had dinner at the same place, but different stall. One of the worker of the stall that we went on the first day saw us, and asked us to go in again. Another stall saw us, then said that they have 50% discount. They were trying to pull us(as in pull customers) into their stall. IT WAS SCARY. At last, we went to another stall as we haven't tried it before. Of course, the 50% discount was a lie. haha I thought it was real at first. And then, we went back to hotel by Tuk Tuk again. But this time, it only costed 200 Baht. First day=300 Baht. =)

Day 3
Went to Khai Nok Island, a new island. We were supposed to go Phi Phi Island, but the tour guide said it will take a long time to reach there. We used 45 minutes to reach to the (port?) by car, and 15 minutes to the island by speedboat! LOVE IT! We played on the beach and fed the fish there. They eat bread. A lot. They just can't stop eating. I mean, there're so many tourists who feed them almost every single minute, yet they can still eat and snatch their food among them. haha bread fish. then at 11am, we went snorkelling at another side of the island. We went there by speedboat for 5 minutes, then we went into the sea water from the boat. We had our life jacket and the big goggles with the breathing tube.(蛙镜) I was scared as first, coz I forgot how to swim..(result of my laziness to go to the swimming pool HAHA) but after some time, I realised that I won't sink down with my life jacket. So I began to go further(but still holding the floating rope) and see the fish. All the corals were dead! all BLACK! haha so we only saw fish. after 1 hour, we went up to the boat and back to the island. We continued playing at the beach after our lunch. We went back to our resort with our swimming suits being covered by towels. We just washed ourselves with water before we sit on the van. We children jumped into the swimming pool once we reached our resort. The water was so cold until we really woke up from tiredness. We swam for half an hour, then went back to our room. After bathing, we sat the resort's van and went to Jungceylon--shopping complex. We had our most-expensive-dinner-of-the-trip at Spoon Cafe. It costed about 5310 Baht, but it was a tasty dinner compared to the first 2 days. haha after that, we walked for a while and decided to go back to the resort as everyone was tired. Sat on a 300 Baht Tuk Tuk and went back to our room.

Day 4
Woke up without alarm, but with morning call. LOL. We were said to be free that day as the tour guide will not bring us anywhere. But our flight was at night, so we got to look for our own programmes. After having my breakfast at 8++, I went back to my room and slept. Not fully asleep, but just lying down on the bed and rest, then watch tv, then sleep, then watch tv... HAHA I realised that Thailand has KBS World on this last day. It was early in the morning, so there was only children programmes. I watched. haha whereas the adults went for a massage for 1 hour. Then we checked out at 12pm. We spent our remaining time at the nearest beach--Patong beach. I only went down to the beach to play sand as I don't want to get myself wet that day. My aunt bought me a Chocolate Sundae and Grape Frappe? It's something like ice-blended which we don't have it here. OH MCD in Thailand has Pineapple Pie and Spinach Pie too! I didn't try it. haha ice cream is enough. Then we had lunch in MCD again. I ate a piece of Tom Yum Kung chicken. It was super duper spicy, seriously, and I drank a cup of green tea frappe. hehe and french fries! XD then we went to airport and came back to Malaysia!

PICCHA!
btw, my camera's memory card got problem, so if the shop people can't open it, the photos inside will be gone. almost all the pictures below were taken on the half of 2nd day, 3rd day and 4th day using my handphone.

on the aeroplane. It's almost 7am in Malaysia.

Mangrove trees.



it is supposed to look like a troop of elephant. =)



love the sunlight. =D
James Bond island on my fingertips. muahaha
infront of the halal restaurant. Most of the peeps there were Koreans.

look at the wall..or cave wall. haha

splashing water.

dad and sis kena trapped! haha kidding.

heeeeheee
ate a lot of these for 4 days. =)
saw the van with WEDNESDAY on it? the ppl on top are the Muay Thai competetors. I guess.

I want to go Bangkok next time, to the floating market. haha it is one of the place where Goong and City Hunter were filmed. XD row row row your boat~
OKAY. Thank you for spending your precious time to read my long and cheong hei post. haha

It's tonight! MOA! I hope I can just wear Harry's invisible jacket and walk into the stadium. I don't mind standing. ㅠㅠ  SUPER JUNIOR, F(X), MISS A, B1A4 ahh!!!!!! *sobs* I feel like crying..=(

It's tomorrow! SungHa Jung! hohoho.. but still.. I want MOA.. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment