Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas's eve!
Well, I don't celebrate Christmas. Last time I used to receive Christmas presents from parents, but now, we only say "Merry Christmas".Period. No Christmas tree, no Santa Claus. =(

I'm going for an art camp on Tuesday and will be coming back on Thursday. I'm afraid of the camp. I was told that only 2 persons in a high-class-tent(??)/chalet and we can't choose our tent-mate. The first-time-campers have to sing and dance too! OH and there's live-sketching. I suck at drawing. I'm better in colouring. =) But to think on the bright side, whether I know or not, at least I experienced it and I won't regret next time. I won't go like, I SHOULD HAVE went to that camp. RIGHHTTT?? XD

10 more days. I'll be back to school, and I need to face the teachers and exams and tuitions and extra classes. AND co-curriculums. gossshhhhhh it would be interesting, but tiring as well. =/

汤圆! tang yuan (glutinous rice balls?)
If next year isn't the end of the world, we will be able to eat tang yuan again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment