Monday, December 19, 2011

Came back from BSMM meeting that was held at Tainia's basketball court from 7.30 to 12pm just now. We practised our marching skills and discussed about activities to do next year. I knew my position already, it's not in the top 3, I still remain as a ketua, but for keselamatan dan kecemasan. The ex-KUS apologised to me several times 'cause normally form 5s will be chosen for the top 3. I'm not as active as the form 4 ones, so they chose a form 4 girl instead of me. Frankly, I'm not as sad as I thought. I feel kinda relieved as I don't need to go for meetings on Saturdays. The only bad point is I have lower koko marks than the top 3s. It isn't that bad, right? And these positions thingy aren't really important, the most important is all of us work together and make BSMM a successful unit. *suddenly I feel that I'm so optimistic* =P

I had Sakae Sushi for dinner with my parents' friends(they are a married-couple =D) who live in Ipoh, yesterday. Mum said she accidentally bumped into her at Subang Parade and her friend said that it was God's arrangement. They were already good friends before I was born. It's great to keep this relationship for so long, and yet strong. Something funny happened in Parkson at Clinique stall. We were sitting on a sofa waiting for mum's friend to pay for the products she bought. Then her husband sat down and saw a bottle of tester(they wrote radiance...), so he took it and pressed 2-3 times. THEN, the cream was sprayed on his hands and face. We burst out laughing while he applied the cream all over his face and arms. Then, he asked us, 'do I look 20 years younger?' HAHAHA funny right? The wife is also a funny woman. They have 4 kids so I guess their family is always full of laughter.

15 more days to school. BOOOOOOOOOOO!
I want CNY to come faster! But I grew fatter, I wonder if I still can wear my new clothes. =(

2 comments: