Thursday, December 8, 2011





Love them even more after watching 2PM show. XD

these fingers have magical powers. haha
pictures by Google

I remember his fingers were running on the guitar strings, and his smiles when he was playing his guitar, and also looking around (and glance at me for 2 seconds *blush*). HAHA didn't actually count la. XD

I should have brought more money on that day and buy his 2 albums. BTW, I checked online, the prices are slightly cheaper than the ones they sold that day. haha this is the technique to earn more money.

Anyways, I cleaned up my study room just now, and I found some dead insects hiding behind my drawers, books etc. After the cleaning maids cleaned it away, now my table and shelves look so tidy and clean. =)

I stopped watching dramas online already, only watch those TV programmes. I really need to start reading my xue hai newspaper-the whole stack is still lying in my sister's shelf ( haha mine is full!)

Okay, time for some snacks, then...plan what to do next.
BYE!

Tired of waiting -- 2PM

No comments:

Post a Comment