Thursday, December 15, 2011

I miss you Rachel!!

Ate Tutti Fruiti and dinner @ Delifrance with Rachel, Kay, Jasmine, Emily and Kennard. Weiying only joined us for the yogurt ice cream, then she joined her family for dinner. We talked a lot, laughed a lot, eat a lot(of garlic bread).

Rachel got thinner. Obviously. I can't believe that I hadn't seen her for *counting* 10 months! Time just passed with a blink of eye. I want to spend more time with Rachel, but she's so busy going out to meet her other friends. So, I guess the next time we are going to meet each other is on the 31st of Dec. SO LONG!

There's a waiter who laughed with us, and sometimes he took a peek on Rachel. HAHA that moment was so funny. Can't stop laughing about it. We should have taken a group picture with him.

Going for a jog with Clerance, Mayyee and her sister tomorrow morning. First time! HAHA now I just wished that I can finish the 12km run without thinking about the medal thingy.

I'm going to watch Love You. byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment