Monday, June 20, 2011

careers... which one?

today's school was full of careers and studies... haha, school had a mini education fair just now. Compared to the one I went in MidValley, this was much lesser people, of course! and it's easier to ask questions. At first I was blurr, don't know what to ask because I don't know what I want to do. So I start with hospitality. It looks fun as you'll learn lots of things, like cleaning bedrooms, being a waitress or receptionist and more. But, I don't think my interest is there, I think. So I asked about mass communication. It's like audio thingy? haha I don't know, I only asked KDU, and that guy was too busy, so didn't get many informations about that. I also asked about actuarial science, which my parents suggested me to study it. I heard that it takes 8-10 years to become a qualified actuarist. What the?! so long! and I remembered Pn. O said that being an actuarist is lifeless.. no offence. so I asked that guy, is it true that being a actuarist is lifeless? then he was like, taking a deep breath and said, well, depends on your interests. Yea every career depends on our interests! haha... Then suddenly psychology came into my mind. Then I read the informations in the brochure, and I was like, HEY! this is fun! hahaha.. I kinda like it because it's like helping the others to shoo away depression. so cool, and maybe I can help myself too! hahahaha
Because of this edu fair, I half-skipped moral class. My class was supposed to go the edu fair during Bio class, but the student-in-charge didn't see us in class, so he/she didn't call us.. So unfair!
then one of my classmate said that moral teacher asked us to go upstairs, so to prevent getting penalties, I have no choice but go to moral class.. BORING! then right after that 20 minutes class, I went to the hall again. hahaha love asking them about career, some of them were funny and it's nice to talk to them. =)
I've spent 2 hours on the net finding informations about psychology... haha got something, at least. But still not too sure whether psychology is the one.. so, will see as time goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment