Friday, June 17, 2011

long time no see, blog~

ooaahhh... just finished my dinner... I felt really tired because I was writing essays for the past few days... and now, another 4! ohh...ahh.. hahaha
I've almost got all my results except Chemistry. That teacher gave back Paper 1 and Paper 3 only... SLOW! aihz... he's quite funny.. better than my previous one... =) no offense..
next week I'm going to miss classes for 2 days... tues is maths quiz and wed is talk about further studies in Taiwan.. haha just go for fun... who knows? I might go to Taiwan next time.. future is full of surprise...
I still miss the moment during the camp.. haha =D
now I'm really really busy, but I still want to go online.. haha of course! Human needs rest...
I need to prepare for my chinese oral, NiE and english drama... so so so busy.. but what to do? students' job is to work hard to build a strong foundation... it's hard but everyone has to go through it...
I feel that I've changed a little by little after the camp... THAT CAMP WAS SERIOUSLY AWESOME.. hahaha!!
okays better stop here... almost time to sleep!
good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment