Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Taiwan, going, or not?

TAIWAN!!! I WANT TO GO!!
There's a trip, 21 days trip, yea it's 21 days... I wanted to go! but I need to find more people so that my mum won't be too worried.. If I'm the only one, I won't get to go there.. so please people, go!!!
yay! tomorrow no class for me! I'm going for a talk of studies in Taiwan.. Didn't plan to go there, just wanted to listen.. hahaha I don't know it's the right decision to make or not, but since I've given my name, then there's no need for me to think so much already.. =)
Uhhh... I felt so tired, so many projects to do, NiE, aural tests, homeworks, studies... gosh is this a normal life? haihz.. trying hard to appreciate them though..
oh yea tomorrow is going to be a hectic day... schedule is full of appointments.. haha sounded like a businesswoman...
so now, I've got to finish off my chinese essay and read some korean new words then watch tv! oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment