Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm back

Whee~ I'm back!! I miss my house,my parents,my sister,my dog, my friends,my bed, etc etc.. Do you all miss me?? =)
so I'm gonna start my 3-days-camp diary here.. I try to write it as short as possible..
Day 1
Woke up 5.15am, reached UM at 8.30am. UM is super big!! My school's building is one of the blocks... I'll go lost if I drive around there. Wrote names and took keys for rooms. We even requested for rooms that are side-by-side. And guess what, mine room is a single-bed room, we have 3 people.. So I changed to Clerance's room.. so means 4 in one room, another one is 2 in a room. Then we quickly changed our clothes to the camp shirt and walked to the Dewan Tunku Canselor. It took about 5-10 minutes... It's like morning jog..good for health..=) Had 3 classes..(this camp is about leadership, so it has different types of talks/classes) Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai and Datuk Wong Yan Yan came to talk as well. I love the way Datuk Wong Yan Yan talked, so powerful... =D my mum said some of the sentences before..haha
then others are 交流会, talk and talk and talk, then went back to hostel at 11pm.
That hall was super duper cold, and because I was rushing so I forgotten to bring my jacket out of the hostel.. Cold until my body really freeze..
Although we went back at 11pm, we slept at 2am.. played games with room mates... haha not supposed to, but that time, we don't feel like sleeping.. XD
Day 2
So result:super tired. woke up at 5am. the actual time we need to wake up is 7am, but we don't want to wait for the toilets...ate Maggie Mee(cup)-by Clerance, for breakfast. 10am started to feel hungry.. So I put a packet of biscuits in my pocket and told my group leader that I wanted to go to the toilet.. While lining up outside the toilet, I ate my biscuits and it taste really nice! =D
morning until 3pm something was freaggin boring and sleepy..I slept during some talks, too tired... And I had to beware of the cameras and CCTV, they're all over the place.. But I don't really care..
Until I think around 4.30pm, CONCERT TIME! I can't believe that M'sia's singer came that day... 3 of them, 培杰,潘沁泇 and 罗忆诗. 培杰 is so cute!! love him!
everyone was enjoying themselves as in they're attending a concert.. shouts and screams filled up my ears.. XD
then, there was a performance for the night, presented by some campers. I really liked it as it's kinda interesting.. I like the part where we ran round in the hall and sing and dance(body language). really got high that night! We went back at 11pm, slept at 1am.. tired + fun day!
Day 3
today's our last day. We walked(half-running acutally) around UM, sweated a lot but felt not so sleepy.. they even have a torch.. like olympic..XD
颜江瀚 and 胡慧君came. When I saw 颜江瀚,I was a bit shocked, he became so handsome! His talk was awesome and I like it very much. =D
reached home at 2.30pm.
三好! hehe


I really enjoy myself  during the camp. I love it and maybe I'm gonna participate again next year. hahaha bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment