Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I watched a movie =)

Just came back from kaykay's house... actually I don't know that they're having a movie marathon today, they posted it in fb but I think it's late when they posted it.. So when Emily called me, I was kinda shock.. she asked me whether I'm going to kaykay's house.. so, I thought we're going to do NiE.. But haha, it's actually a movie marathon...
I really wanted to stay until evening, but my grandma is at home, I just want to make sure she's okay... although normally she watches tv and I use the laptop, but at least I can help when she needs help... She always says that she's okay to stay alone at home... but I just don't feel good...
so sorry girls...I really wanted to watch movies with you all...
I really like spending time with all of you...
plan again next time, okay?
enjoy watching A Walk To Remember with them.. =D

I love you,
I told you not to fall in love with me.
I might kiss you.
I might not be good at it.
A WALK TO REMEMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment