Friday, June 24, 2011

influenza attacked me..

OhMyGosh I am sick! WHY ME???? >.<
I've spent my day sneezing and breathing hardly due to the blockage in my nose... yucks!
arghh.. hope the flu will fly away as soon as possible...
just came back from Kay's house. Supposed to do photoshoot for NiE...but, models aren't there... So it's cancelled.. I'm a little angry, but what to do? We're asking for their help.. so basically we done nothing this afternoon.
I've just heard that Raakesh read my blog?! haha well, hello Raakesh...
hmmm, he said I'm different from me that he sees and the me in this blog... erm, I don't really know how to put this in words... haha but I wonder how different... Different in a good way or a bad way? I hope it's in a good way, of course! =D
HAHAHAHA suddenly thought of Jasmine saying the word "na...PEH!" hahahhaha sooo funny! haha really had a great laugh...
oh yea, another incident, Mr.W in my class said that, if I'm dead, then he's dead, too! then I said to Kay, if I'm dead next time, call Mr.W to check whether he's still alive ornot... hahaha I don't know why I said that, but I was like cursing us to die... choi! *touched wood* I want to live longer.. XD
good news for me, I got number 2 in class... I knew it yesterday, I should be happy, really happy, but maybe I'm too tired+sick+hungry that time.. so I just laid on the table and smile weakly..
now I'm becoming lazy, says my mum. I just being relax for a while. I will start when I want, no worries, mum. I'm kinda worry coz to start my engine from holiday mood, is a very difficult thing to do. hahahhaa

saw this in Sunway Pyramid. heart-warming...

awww... pray for Japan...
I've been looking at this board since I was 7.. looked at the faded colours... HISTORICAL BOARD.. XD
Chinese Tuition later.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment