Sunday, June 5, 2011

love this weekend!

haha me in dress.. looked mature huh?.. just trying for fun..

Mum bought me a new headphone.. it uses recycled materials.. nice~

Front:Vanilla Mango
Behind: Minty Lemon
@Dessert's Bar
Such a nice weekend~ It's has been a long time--having this kind of  weekend--really go shopping and shopping until my leg hurts... miss it and love it! =)
Currently watching 49 Days... IT'S REALLY...*finding a word to replace "awesome"*AMAZING! AWE-INSPRING! hahaha!
Today I spoke to a korean, she's an auntie selling korean stuffs.. haha I said annyeonghaseyo~ then she said something very fast... and I was like, huh? then she asked, you're not korean?(in korean),then I said no.. haha kinda awkward... >.< but  funny scene...
whee~~~

3 comments:

  1. yeah you do look a bit mature in that dress but nice!and nice headphones! By the way are you alright now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you! =D
    yea i'm okay now.. haha i replied 3 times, here, fb and sms.. =)
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Okay then.:)See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete