Saturday, June 18, 2011

Changing to a better person

There're some guys that are funny, loud and really make you burst into laughing. But they aren't the type that you would choose as a boyfriend... haha made me think of yesterday... XD

Now after getting my results, I recalled those days woking up early, fell asleep while reading history/biology, yawning hundreds of times in the morning, walking around while memorising biology facts to prevent myself from falling asleep, got those comments about my wake-up-early-study-life etc. I felt the satisfaction in me.
Well not all the time, but most of the time. I really think it's worth it although it's really really tough! Some friends around me and my parents always said that it's too over(exaggerating) to wake up so early to study.. I know it is, and it's not like I love to wake up so early to study. I also wanted to sleep more and play all day long.
But if the life of students is like that, then why should I be the exception? My teachers and parents always tell me that foundation is important, so if I go through a hard study life now, then next time my working life won't be that tough, isn't it? sometimes I got some sighs from my mum, she said that waking up that early wouldn't help.
But, even though it really won't help, at least I tried my best, if my results didn't turn out well, at least I won't feel guilty or regreted for not studying hard enough. It's my own satisfaction... I know that all of you are worrying about my health, but I'm not smart!
I have no brains that can store those words after reading once. I need to study hard... I know myself very well and I'm try to not let it disturb my results. Unless there's another way for me to study. I wanted to do exercises everyday so that I won't suffer during exams, but I can't remember. I will start to forget and in the end, I'll still need to study it again. maybe I should attend Lim Teck Hoe's class..or drink Brands.. haha!
there's a lot of pressure in the first class, and I think those pressures make us improve. If you have the will, there's a way... (it's actually from a malay idiom: Di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan)
I'm trying to work on my weakness. I remembered someone said that, human needs to change, in other words, improve. If a person in few years ago is the same as now, then he/she had failed...as a human..
If I hadn't went to the camp, I wouldn't bother about this, but now, I really think about it and try to digest it. =)
now, I'm trying to open my heart, interact with more people(although it's difficult, for me!), and try out more stuffs.
Suddenly, I felt that I've wasted my 3-years secondary life for not doing anything special... so I shall start from now!
and, if possible, I would like you guys to tell me my weakness, not too harsh, like, just talk to me... I haven't try this before,  but I want to start it now.. =)
if you want me to do this to you, then tell me, so let us improve ourselves together!
화이팀!

2 comments:

  1. Wah what is this!?人生种的大变化啊?HAHA!Anyways,good luck in becoming a better person!Hwaiting!:)

    ReplyDelete