Thursday, June 2, 2011

teehee ^^

Finally, KO3an Guo finished!
haha I cried while watching the last episode... so touching...
I've been watching this drama since I was form 2(or form 1)... really used a long time to finish it.. part of it is because I fell in love with Kpop when I was form 2, then started watching K-dramas.. haha
there're some parts that is from the real 三国演义, but 60% is funny version of it.. I don't know how to explain, go and watch if you want... but, tell you first, it has 53 episodes... jia you! hahaha
so now I'm thinking what to watch next.. I wanted to stop, but this holiday isn't long... currently I'm watching City Hunter, but need to wait 1 week to watch 2 episodes...
so I'll either watch 49 Days, or 爱似百汇... =)
This holiday is like(I presumed) the holidays after SPM... so nice and really really relaxing(excluding the time used to finish Mr.Tan and my other tuitions' homework)..
however, 休息是为了走更长的路, so there's still long long way to go...
아자아자, 화이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment